Why play for high impact fastpitch?
Elite College Recruiting Program.
- We get our players to the next level!
- Our players have opportunities throughout the year to visit some of the top local college Fastpitch programs
- The High Impact staff has worked with more than 50 players currently playing in college
World-Class Training Program.
- We offer one of the best, and most complete, Training Programs in Minnesota and the Upper-Midwest.
- In addition to basic training, players will receive specialized and advanced skills training in their individual positions (middles, corners, catching & outfield) and athletic performance (agility & speed).
Excellent Coaching Staff.
- All of our head coaches boast collegiate level experience
- We develop college Fastpitch players as assistant coaches so players receive the best coaching possible.
Competitive Tournament Schedule.
- Our top tier Minnesota Fastpitch league allows us to play against the best clubs in the Midwest.
- Our league prepares many of our teams to play in elite tournaments across the country where they will encounter some of the best talent in the United States.
Year Round Training
- We offer training throughout the year to help develop our player’s skill levels, athletic abilities and confidence levels.
- Winter training includes hitting sessions, position specific defensive training, dome ball league play, team practices, and athletic performance training.
Human Development Program.
- Our mission is for every participant in High Impact Sports to develop a foundation to achieve their full potential in life. Each player will have the chance to develop an individualized game plan that guides their progress and growth as an athlete and a young adult.
- To aid in this growth process we provide opportunities for Sports Management Internships, community service, and goal development to all our players.
- Sports Angels Fundraising Opportunities
- We understand elite club level training programs can be expensive. We work with participants to develop their fundraising game plan to structure their efforts on a yearly basis.
- Throughout the season, players will have a range of opportunities to participate in fundraising activities that ultimately offset some, or all of their club fees. Fundraisers include product sales, events, tournament hosting and more. All proceeds from Sports Angels fundraisers are contributed to individual player accounts.